Because of some miss communication with our suppliers in China we didn't get the LEDs made up the way we needed them to be. So we now need to make up lots of small wires, and connect everything up with screw terminals. This is obviously a major undertaking and I really needed some help. So on Friday we decided to run a little build afternoon in our Hacklab. We got some food in and began the long and arduous process of cutting, stripping and tinning hundreds of wires. Nearly everyone pitched in at some point throughout the afternoon and we managed to knock out almost 1/3rd of the parts we needed.
I have to say a big thanks to everyone who pitched in, amazing stuff!